Rules for Writing a Blog:
1. The blogger must be a current RPCN member.
2. The blog must be educational and NOT sales-oriented.
3. The blog must be between 500 and 1500 words in length. If a blog is well-written and informative at 400 words, however, it will not be turned back to the Author for more words.
4. You must include a non-copyrighted image with your blog, and you must have permission to use it. The image needs to be 72 pixels wide for the RPCN website and 1130 pixels wide for the Eastman Business Park (EBP) website, otherwise it will not be displayed properly on either website.
5. A MAXIMUM of three (3) brief sentences at the end of the blog can be about the author and have the author’s contact information.
1. RPCN members should submit a blog to the RPCN Blogging Program Committee email (RPCNblogging@rochesterconsultants.org).
2. A confirmation email will be sent back to each submitter to indicate the blog was received.
3. To ensure a high-quality product, the Editor will review and edit all blogs submitted. If your blog does not pass the review, it will be sent back to you for final edits with suggestions on how to improve it.
4. A confirmation email will be sent back to the submitter when the final blog is received.
5. Steps 3 and 4 will be repeated and the blog returned to the author, if necessary, for additional edits. The Editor will choose the date your blog will be sent to the RPCN Webmaster. It is up to the Webmaster to set the date when the blog will be published.
6. A confirmation email will be sent back to each submitter when your blog is published.