Presenter: Sandra Glanton
We all have attended ineffective meetings in our lifetime. How drained and unproductive you feel after attending an meeting that was a waste of time!
Don't you feel a sense of accomplishment, a new focus, and a drive to accomplish new tasks after an effective meeting? Our topic during this program will help you conduct more effective meetings so that you and your participants feel that it is time well-spent, rather than time wasted.
Three key learnings the audience will take away from this program:
- The audience will learn the preparations necessary to conduct an effective meeting.
- The participants will learn the Roles and Responsibilities necessary for an effective meeting.
- The participants what activities to perform following an effective meeting.
Sandra has 34 years facilitating and training teams in Problem Solving, Team Building, Interactive Skills, and Effective Meeting Processes.
Sandra has used these skills throughout her work life, including her time in the following roles:
- Managing an IT Network
- Technical Writing and Training Development
- Customer Satisfaction and Survey Processes
- Project Managing Multinational Teams
Sandra has a BS degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management. She currently is a solo entrepreneur in her business, Projects Accomplished! Her business focus is project management, technical writing, training development, and training delivery. Sandra is also the Secretary on the RPCN Board of Directors.
Here is a short video in which Sadra discusses her presentation.
Open to the public.