Log in

SEARCH SITE

Three Keys To Position & Sell 5-Figure Contracts

  • 24-Jul-2015
  • 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
  • NeighborWorks, 570 South Ave., Rochester

Registration

  • No Charge

Registration is closed
Three Keys To Position & Sell 5-Figure Contracts

Location: NeighborWorks

Presenter: Chris Kenney

Consulting can be one of the most lucrative and freeing businesses to be in. So why do so many consultants get stuck either below six-figures or create a six-figure business that holds them hostage? The secret is to learn to sell higher level contracts (less clients yet more money) but it takes a special skill set to do so.

Three Key Learnings Will The Audience Take Away From This Program:

  1. Why “when” you sell actually makes a bigger difference than “how” you sell.
  2. A simple yet profound tweak to how you sell that makes the difference between “I can’t afford that” and “YES!”
  3. How the way we’ve been taught to sell only appeals to 20% of our prospects – and how to appeal to the other 80%

Here's an interesting video of Chris presenting a valuable lesson for all consultants.

Chris Kenny

Open to the public.

No charge for RPCN members. $10.00 for non-members.

Here's a Map to 570 South Ave., Rochester.

SEARCH SITE

CONNECT

© Rochester Professional Consultants Network | All Rights Reserved
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software