Note: This interactive meeting will be held online using Zoom.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT
HOW: Via Zoom – Meeting ID: 396 471 155, Password: 5551212
- Computers - Go to https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting and download and install the Zoom Client for Meetings
- iPhone and Android Users – download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from the App Store or Play Store
- New to Zoom? Go to https://zoom.us/resources and watch these 3 videos to help get you oriented:
- Joining a Meeting
- Joining & Configuring Audio & Video
- Meeting Controls
On Tuesday 4/14/2020 5:30pm:
- Launch the Zoom Client or Zoom App
- Join a Meeting – ID 396 471 155, Password 5551212
- Need to dial in with voice only? 1-929-205-6099, Meeting ID 396 471 155, password 5551212
Come and ask your questions about Zoom,and learn from the group! The format will be much like the Business and Tech Forums - everyone can learn and everyone can contribute!
Key Learning #1: Understand that you are not alone in being a little confused by Zoom
Key Learning #2: Be better prepared to take advantage of Zoom features
Key Learning #3: Understand the key security-related Zoom settings and functions
David Finger, aka The Computer Gardener has been providing personal and practical support for computer and other technologies in the Rochester area for over 27 years. Your problem is never too large or small, and your questions are never "dumb". Dave meets you where you are, never talking above or below your level of comfort with technology
There is no cost for this meeting and it is open to the public.
Location: Online using Zoom