Special Time: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Special Location: Irondequoit Public Library
Please read the instructions at the end of this notice.
An informal, facilitated round-table discussion of any technical issues that consultants encounter in running their business, including computers, the Internet, mobile apps, and telephones.
Steve Royal will be facilitating this forum.
There is no cost for this meeting and it is open to the public.
Here is a Map to the Irondequoit Public Library. The meeting will be held in Room 115 (the Irondequoit Bay Room).
Meeting Sponsorships are available. Contact Michael Van der Gaag at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Instructions & Information:
- The entrance to the library is at the rear of the building.
- To the right of the main door is another entrance with white doors. The words "Meeting Rooms" are above the doors.
- A library employee will open the Meeting Room doors at 9:00 a.m. -- no earlier. The main doors will be locked.
- We will have to set up the room ourselves, so volunteers will be welcomed.
- There is a snack room across the hall from our meeting room with coffee and snack machines.
- We have the room until 11:00 a.m.